Masthead SharePoint Extension
July 11, 2018 – 1.2.3
- Changed overflow mode to be slightly less sensitive on first detection.
- Also added check to stop overflow mode from being cut off at certain resolutions.
- Stopped white background from showing on mobile devices with no logo.
- Improved the Masthead experience on hub sites.
June 27, 2018 – 1.2.2
- Adjusted spacing around the organization logo to give it more breathing room
- Increased the amount of space for each menu before it truncates
- Changed how the algorithm calculates when to show Masthead in overflow mode
August 29, 2018 – 1.2.4
- Fixed a bug where having a footer would stop a webpart’s settings panel from sliding out
- Added an alpha version of our external script support
September 26, 2018 – 1.2.5
- This update addresses a bug where the hub site navigation editor was being obscured by Masthead.
October 16, 2018 – 220.127.116.11
- This update addresses a bug caused by SharePoint’s partial navigation.
October 19, 2018 – 1.2.6
- Added better support for users signed into multiple SharePoint tenancies at once. You may be required to log into Masthead the first time you open a SharePoint page after this update.
- Update our custom script support with a new lifecycle hook.
- Fixed an issue related to menus with too many sub-menus to display at once.
December 11, 2018 – 1.3.0
- Added support for external users. Note: To activate external user support, you’ll need to follow our guide.
- Improved how Masthead handles signed in users. Users who had issues before when signed into multiple accounts should find Masthead much more reliable.
- Various bug fixes.
June 27, 2018
- The first run tour now opens when a user creates an account
- Fixed bug related to numbers in preview URL
- Fixed bug related to selecting a group on new menu creation
- Changed how images are displayed so they no longer error out after a brief period of time
May 31, 2018
- New Feature: Added the ability to trim menus by Azure AD user groups. You can add groups to Masthead through the Organization menu and assign them a name. Once you have groups added to your Masthead account, you should see a new option when creating or editing a menu to Trim the menu to certain groups. Submenus can only be trimmed to the same groups as their parent.
- Changed the length of the session to prevent unintended logouts